2/2/10

Menu for Week of: 2/2/2010

If you've ever joined Weight Watchers, you already know that your week revolves around the day you weigh in. My weigh in day is Tuesday, so I start my menu off then as it is kind of like the beginning of my week. This menu helps me tremendously because it keeps me on track for dinners even when I don't feel like cooking, I already have a plan, so it's not as overwhelming. You can follow along, or just use some of my ideas. You'll notice that I actually eat normal stuff and you have to remember that my husband has to eat this stuff too. So it's not all grass and water. I will try to include as many recipes as possible so that you can use my menu if you'd like. Most of my food, however, is self explanatory :D Enjoy!

Tues: McDonald's Night (or your favorite resturant... or left overs.. or a soup and sandwich.. hey you can't break your neck in the kitchen every night ;) )

Wed: Shrimp Fried Rice

Thurs: Taco Soup

Fri: Hamburgers, Fries, Carrots

Sat: Left Overs

Sun: Grilled Salmon, Salad

Mon: Sloppy Joes, Cheesy Rice, Green Beans

Oh, and McDonald's isn't my favorite resturant by the way, it's just where my family likes to go.. and they have 3 point ice cream cones! :D What I've been doing with my ice cream is getting a plain sundae (aka ice cream in a cup)and putting the caramel apple dip from the apple dippers on it! Caramel Sundae for 4 POINTS :D woot woot

No comments: